Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

On Four

2015 has been a year about "being at home" for us - Butch went back to Hong Kong while I am currently based in Batanes. At some point, there was something endearing about this kind of setup: we had moved closer to our families, friends, passions and dreams. 

Four years together. Two years long distance. Happy Anniversary, Butch: the man who became home for me in four wonderful years. Thank you for always, always making me feel welcome to be completely myself.

Of course we don't know where we'll end up someday. Maybe Hong Kong, Batanes or somewhere. But in the meantime, do what you gotta do there. Tick those boxes, and make me proud. Like you always do.

Here's to many, many more years of going into the unknown - the near and far kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment